Attend ReGenFriends™ Customer-Centric Summit
We all share the same risks posed by the changing environmental, social and political climate. So, let's share our economic solutions to regenerate people, planet and prosperity.Our speakers bring their unique perspectives to solving their business risks and share their solutions across the broad landscape of business through restoration, renewal, and growth strategies.
Nature regenerates itself constantly with an ingenious and elegant brilliance that we all admire. The question is can business follow nature’s brilliance? And, will consumers care? And if so, will it lead to an economic benefit for people, planet and prosperity?
One of the most exciting aspects of the event is the ReGenForTheNextGen™ consumer survey. We’ll be capturing food, clothing, personal care, household goods, & technology shoppers. We’ll have excellent data with 1,500 respondents and lots of opportunities for cross-tabulations and drill down. We believe that a consumer-led movement to regenerative business practices will lead to rapid change, greater market share, increased profitability, and heightened business reputation.
The ReGenFriends™ Customer-Centric Business Summit features a vibrant lineup of speakers including Fortune 50 thought-leaders and passionate start-up trailblazers in the sustainability, circular economy and regenerative business communities. Presenters include:
• Shaun Frankson, Co-Founder and CTO of Plastic Bank
• John Fullerton, Founder, Capital Institute and Impact Investor
• Holly Ziegel Ruxin, CEO & Founder Montcalm TCR
• Christopher Ategeka, Founder & CEO UTOC
ReGenFriends™ Customer-Centric Business Summit program includes two keynotes, nine workshops, multiple networking opportunities, hospitality suites, and a dedicated Thought Leader Conversation Lounge where attendees can meet the presenters for in-depth discussions following their presentations. For a complete schedule please visit: https://www.regencustomer.com/programregencustomer
• ReGenForTheNextGen™ (National consumer survey results)
• Investing in a Regenerative Future (Afternoon Keynote)
• Shared Risks; Shared Solutions (Morning Keynote)
• Nourishing the Planet (FOOD)
• Redressing Apparel (CLOTHING)
• From Well-Being to Well-Doing (PERSONAL CARE)
• Cool Investments for a Hot Planet (FINANCIAL CAPITAL)
• Partners with Purpose (HUMAN CAPITAL)
• Earth is the Only Real Asset (NATURAL CAPITAL)
• Values Create Market Value (REEVALUATING VALUE)
• What if Mother Earth was in Charge (ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH)
• “The Enablers” (TECHNOLOGY)
Thought Leader Conversation Lounge
A highlight of the conference is the unique Thought Leader Conversation Lounge. Rather than crowding the front of the room, the Conversation Lounge provides presenters and attendees with the opportunity to engage in deep conversations with their newly formed #ReGenFriends while enjoying spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Monterey pines, hawks, and peregrine falcons.
Ticket Prices are $150-$295
- Female Business Leader$150$1500$0
- Non-Profit | Regen Network$175$1750$0
- Open Registration$245$2450$0
- Friend & Foe (2 tickets)$295$2950$0
- ReGenFriends™ Speaker$0$00$0
- ReGenFriends™ Sponsor$0$00$0
- ReGenFriends™ Volunteer$0$00$0
- Student Scholarship$0$00$0